Registration for Antigua’s Carnival 2023, “The Caribbean’s Greatest Summer Festival”, has officially begun. The Ministry of Education, Sports, and Creative Industries wishes to advise that registration is currently open, for the following disciplines and competitions:
- Vendors and Booth Operators
- Ms. & Miss Teenage Pageant
- Junior Carnival (Mas)
- Junior Calypso
- Junior Party Monarch
- J’ouvert Troupes
- Mas Troupes
- T-Shirt Mas Troupes
- Individual Mas
- Monday Wear
- Carnival Floats
- Calypso Tents
- Calypso Monarch
- Party Monarch
All persons desirous of participating in this year’s Carnival competitions are kindly asked to obtain forms daily between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:30 pm and Fridays, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Forms may be obtained from any of the Ministry’s three (3) locations:
- The Ministry of Creative Industries Office on Old Parham Road – 562 9605 / 06.
- The Ministry of Creative Industries Office on Redcliffe Street (Formerly the Festivals Office) – 462 4707.
- The Ministry of Creative Industries, Cultural Unit on Lower Nevis Street – 462 5644.
Please note that completed registration forms must be returned to the Old Parham Road Office, upstairs the KFC and Inet Building ONLY.