Over six months have passed and there is still no sign of Mary Bruno, an elderly woman from Montserrat who has been missing since October of last year.
The 74-year-old woman was last seen at the entrance of Look Out junction on October 23, 2022, wearing a green blouse and blue skirt at the time of her disappearance.
The woman’s family said she needed her medication because she suffered from a chronic disease. She has not been seen or heard from since.
This week the police deployed Chief Inspector Mark Sweeney and Sergeant Mike Spencer to Montserrat to assist in the operation. They have been searching undergrowth and have deployed drones and searching watersides for the elderly woman
“I am committed to Ms. Bruno’s family that we will enlist the highest level of specialism and support to help us resolve this difficult case. Having support from UK National Search Centre officers bolsters our resources and enables further training for our team here, ensuring our already strong capability fully meets international standards. I believe someone in the Look Out area will have seen something when Ms. Bruno went missing on the 23 of October 2022 that could be useful and I now renew our appeal to the people of Montserrat to help us in our search by providing any relevant information they may have,” said Commissioner of Police Nick Caveney commented.
I am so sorry for the late news in montseratt and I pray that the lady could be alive or dead .